Full Stack Software Engineer
- Worked closely with designers and technical leads to turn mockups into functional and responsive WordPress sites.
- Used the Ionic Framework to build cross platform mobile apps that were published to the Apple and Google App Stores.
- Attended client meetings to provide input and offer technical assistance during brainstorming sessions.
- Introduced the agency to AngularJS, SCSS/SASS, Git, and local WordPress theme development.
- Used WordPress in nonconventional ways, such as building an eLearning platform and a company intranet complete with a member directory, document storage, calendars, and newsletters.
- Built a customer survey system with daily reporting using Node, Angular, and Firebase. Also incorporated lead generation with MailChimp.
Semester at Sea
- Facilitated the Computer Lab on the ship.
- Onboarded fellow students and facility by setting up their ship email, internet, and printer settings.
- Assisted less tech savvy individuals with their computer questions.
Sigma Chi Fraternity
- Created an innovative web app for our members to easily add guest to the party list. I ended up selling this web app to other fraternities as well.
- Maintained our chapter’s website.
- Attended weekly counsel meetings.
Semester at Sea
Completed 12 hours college credit and participated in an on-ship work study, all while exploring: The Bahamas, Dominica, Brazil, Ghana, South Africa, Mauritius, India, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Hawaii and ending the 105 day voyage back in the continental United States.